Why is virtual reality useful when learning German?
Learning German using VR is particularly ideal if:
German was not one of your favourite subjects at school
you don’t think you have a gift for languages
you are easily distracted
you don’t like learning grammar
you’re anxious about speaking
your learning environment is important to you
you only want to learn one small aspect of the language
I don’t think this type of training will suit you if:
- you are prone to car sickness
- you are claustrophobic
- you find new technology very stressful
- you are fully convinced that learning needs to be laborious and painful
- you are an absolute control freak
- Not sure whether learning German using VR is for you? Why not just try it out for an hour?